DWPOA Actions to mitigate effects of COVID-19
In the interest of protecting our homeowners, neighbors, and staff, your Board and Association Management Team at SW Community will do everything possible to help mitigate the risks of COVID-19 and the exposure to the community. Based on the most recent messages from the CDC, State and Town of Mt. Pleasant, the Dunes West POA has decided to close the office until further notice.
The Board and SW Community are fully prepared to conduct business remotely.
Although the office will be closed to the public, the POA will be employing “remote working options” for office staff and will be able to conduct POA business:
- Office staff will continue inspections for covenant enforcement.
- Work currently being performed in common areas such as landscape contractors and the front gate project will continue.
- ARB projects will continue but with some changes, including conducting regular meetings via teleconference beginning this Thursday.
- Finance staff will be able to do all functions remotely using a virtual private network:
- All payments, assessments, ARB fees, etc. will be able to be made electronically or by mailing a check to 3850 Bessemer Road, Suite 200, Mt Pleasant, SC 29466
- Payments can be placed in the Drop Box on the Wando Plantation Gate exit lane
- A staff member will regularly check mail that is sent to the office.
- The gates will remain in operation and guards will continue to check passes, driver’s licenses, and calls for passes.
You can contact one of our local staff members directly via the contact information below:
- General POA questions/concerns: Kimmie Wojdyla, Community Admin,email@example.com
- Architectural Review: Victoria Watson, ARB Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covenants: Bettina Binkowitz, Covenants, email@example.com
- Billing/Payments: Lisa Tumminelli, Finance Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us by phone: 843-881-8488